Coaching has made a big difference in Steven Bacharach's life. He knows it can make a difference in yours, too.
Several years ago, Steven reached a point in his successful career as a clinical psychologist
where he decided he wanted greater things for his life. Intuitively, he knew he could have
more, that it was all a matter of choice . . . his choice. So he embarked on a new
chaptera new adventureby becoming a professional coach and creating "on the marconsulting."
Steven's approach to coaching emphasizes collaboration, structure, and accountability. He is direct, focused, and action-oriented. He
encourages responsible risk-taking and going against the grain of what's comfortable as
a means of discovery. His role is to provide structure and support so clients can find
answers within as well as be open to answers and opportunities that
present themselves along the way.
"I truly believe life is a great adventure," explains Steven. "Every
action or inaction we take is a choice. We can be catalysts or bystanders. My clients tend
to be catalystspeople who are already quite successful and who want more but don't
know how to get it. That's where I come in."
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Boston University
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- Coach University Training Program (CTP), 1999
- Coaches Training Institute (Advanced Curriculum), 1998
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), Affiliate Member